Alrighty, folks (do you like my South Dakota accent?). Here's the deal. I am going to wait (I know, again) until the beginning of November (WHAT?!??) to make my next update. I HAVE A REASON!!
I have no data to show you. That's not to say I haven't been kicking my butt (well... I'm still hovering about 40-50%...)! I mean to say that the band on my FitBit (remember that was originally my mom's) broke. Literally snapped in two. SO. I ordered a new band, but until that band comes, I won't be able to give you any data, which means I won't be able to post. And the new band won't be here until the end of September.
So... Why not until November?
That's honestly a good question. The honest answer is that I really want to focus on reaching my next goal. I hit my first 10-pound goal at the end of August, so now I'm down to 155. I want to get down to 145 by my birthday (November 10th). Why I'm not planning to post in October is this: if I don't have the new band until the end of September, all you'll see it about a week of work for September (did I post for August??). So I'll give you everything since my last post some time before the 10th of November.
No comments:
Post a Comment