Saturday, November 14, 2015

Latest Update!

Finally, I have a chance to share with you all my progress!

Honestly, though, it's the small victories in this case. Since my last post, I haven't lost much. I weighed in yesterday at about 153.5 pounds. So, not a terrible amount lost.

BUT!

This means I'm sitting better off now than I was last year about this time! I am slowly approaching the end of this semester, which means I am heading into a temporary stress-free zone for about a month, starting about December 16th. WOO!

Which also means that I'll have a fairly significantly less stressful semester to look forward to, and therefore more time to focus on getting into shape.

Now, the unfortunate news is that, although I did order a new FitBit band, apparently Wal-Mart can't manufacture FitBit-quality merchandise (go figure). So, to my dismay, my new band broke. Already. And again.

So, I don't have exact progress numbers to show you aside from what I'm telling you in words. I apologize deeply for my ease in breaking things. I hope to take Black Friday to go and buy the FitBit brand bands somewhere for a little less than usual. Here's hoping!

Anyway, folks. I doubt I'll have much success to report by December 1st, so as of the New Year, I will get back into posting regularly my progress.

Best wishes to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment