Okay, so I feel like I just need to start posting every little detail now every day to try to keep on track because obviously, for me, doing it mentally or in a journal just isn't working out. So, here we go:
I worked out this morning for about 50 minutes. I did HIIT training on the treadmill:
2 minute walk at 3.0 mph with an incline of 6.0, then a minute jog/run at 4.5 mph with a 3.0 incline, plus a five minute cool down. Total time on treadmill was about 35 minutes I burned about 260 cal.
Following that, I did a Sprint 8 on the recumbent bike:
1:30 Recovery periods with a resistance of 1, 30 seconds of increasing resistance (2, 2, 3, 3, 4, 4). With a 2:30 minute warm up and about 2:30 cool down, total time on the bike was about 20 minutes.
Food:
For breakfast (pre-workout), I had an apple. About half an hour after my workout, I had a Crispy Chicken Taco (no bacon) from Chili's (because I needed to finish my left overs from last night). For dinner, I had a side light Caesar salad and a slice of cheese pizza (after dabbing off as much grease as possible) from Original Pizza. I also ate a sugar cookie that had a Hershey's Kiss in it, as well as two 1" by 1" "Chubby Hubby" bars.
Obviously, my dietary choices today didn't exactly do me too well. But, it was also my last celebratory day because I have officially finished my first semester of College (with all A's except for one B).
Even though I definitely think that things should be rewarded, I need to stop thinking that food should be a reward. That's what has gotten me into this situation in the first place. Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day for me.
No comments:
Post a Comment